1998 through 2003, he joined LIGA as a “Flying doctor of Mercy” and flew down to Sonora and Sinaloa Mexico every month to treat Mexican people.
- November 2009, “Chiropractic Neurology introduction” at JAC (Japan Chiropractic Association) symposium.
- November 2009, The first Dr. Ted Carrick “Functional Neurology for Chiropractors” lecture in Japan, Interpreter.
- 2011, Carrik Program Japan
- May 2013, "Functional Neurology Yoshizawa seminar"at JAC in Tokyo
- Once every month since June 2013, "Functional Neurology Webinar"
- November 2013, Concussion treatment, Childhood develovmental disorders treatment lecture in Tokyo Japan
- January 17, 2014 "Relationship between Child's brain development and Parents' brain balance." Lecture at Penicsula libruary for more than a 100 parents.
- May 16~19, 2014 "Functional Neurology Yoshizawa Seminar Part II" in Osaka and Tokyo.
- June 2014 Monthly "Functional Neurology Yoshizawa Webinar Season II" started.