Cognitive function, Dementia, Parkinson's Treatment
Dr. Yoshizawa structures his treatment based on the findings of:
1. Brain Functions: Each half of the brain and nervous system
2. Emotional state: Emotional connection with the body
3. GUT functions: GI, Liver and Endocrines
4. Vascular: Blood circulation
5. Chemical balances: All the Nutrients and Hormones
6. Musculoskeletal balances: Spinal alignment and muscle balance
7. Meridians: Energy flow
If there is an imbalance somewhere, it can affect other parts of the body. When a body is no longer able to compensate for imbalances, the body expresses it as joint pain, headaches, vertigo, numbness, stomach pain, high blood pressure and cholesterol, blood sugar problems, diabetes, depression and so on.
Therefore, Dr. Yoshizawa's treatment procedures greatly differ from those of traditional chiropractic due to his understanding that even a simple joint problem may not always be primary but may be secondary to any imbalance or altered function in any other part of the above aspects. Dr. Yoshizawa evaluates all the aspects of each patient to analyze the core of the dysfunction, and treatment is always gentle and effective.
What kind of treatment does he do?
He uses a variety of tools to make change in many aspects of human body.
1. Manual and instrumental adjustments
2.Caloric stimulation, Eye light therapy, Auditory therapy, Visual and eye exercises
3. L.L.L.(Low Level Laser) therapy
4. Interactive metronome therapy
5. Visceral manipulation
6. Meridian Therapy
7. Cranial therapy
8. Applied Kinesiology
11.Brain, Vestibular rehabilitation